Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome!

Hello! My name is Dreyfus (that's me on the left) and I am the official dragon of the Booth & Dimock Memorial Library in Coventry, CT. As the official library spokesdragon I have created this blog to keep everyone out there up to date on library events, great books, and other fun stuff!

You can keep up-to-date with library happenings by subscribing to The Daily Dragon via email or feed - just click on "Subscribe to the Daily Dragon" in the right sidebar and follow the instructions!

Occasionally, I might let the Children's Room library staff (Miss Jennifer, Joyce, Roz & Carol) say a word or two - they really like to talk about books! You can comment, too - just click on COMMENTS below my signature and follow the instructions.

I also hope you'll write a book review for The Daily Dragon - use the Book Review form on the right and I'll post your review for everyone to see!

I can't wait to get started! I hope you enjoy this blog!

0 comments :

Send a comment to Dreyfus!