Monday, February 13, 2012
Your responses are completely anonymous and voluntary. Thank you for taking a few minutes of your time to complete this survey! If you have any questions, please call 742-7606. Hard copies of the survey are also available at the Booth & Dimock Memorial Library.
You can access the survey at this link:
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Nutmeg Book Award Winners 2012 Announced!
Intermediate Level Winner: Stolen Children by Peg Kehret
Teen Level Winner: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Registration is open for our Valentine's Day Craft on Feb. 8 @ 4:15 - we'll be making Lollipop Mice! For grades K+. Call 742-7606 or visit our Events page to register.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Visit the official website of Punxsutawney Phil to learn more about the history of Groundhog Day and to watch a video of Phil in action!
Visit the Children's Room and take home a book about groundhogs and Groundhog Day!
Some suggested titles are:
- Groundhog Day by Gail Gibbons
- Groundhog Weather School by Joan Holub
- Groundhog Stays Up Late by Margery Cuyler
- Geoffrey Groundhog Predicts the Weather by Bruce Koscielniak
- Fluffy Meets the Groundhog by Kate McMullan
- A Garden for a Groundhog by Lorna Balian
- Gregory's Shadow by Don Freeman